Tuesday, August 15, 2006

bits and bits

Some of a dream before I totally forget it. I'm writing about it about 14 hours after having it.

It involved Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters. I was outside a gothic house with lots of greenery and the characters came walking out. The girls were all dressed in at least leather skirts. Very tight, knee length skirts. Willow also had a tight leather jacket on with a high collar that touched the base of her skull. Her hair had more body to it instead of the usual hanging limp around her head. Buffy was behind her wearing a tight leather knee leather skirt and a light top - maybe white.

I was eating in my old room at my parents during a summer day and I had the windows open. My chow was a dish of corn and a dish of soup, maybe beef soup. Somehow I got the soup all over my fingers. I may have stuck my hand in the soup covering at least half my fingers. I think I was watching TV the whole time too.

While in my room I looked out up the street to the 'triangle' - a street breaks ends with a 'Y' split on another road forming a triangle shape. I saw some wild anilamls running by one by one. A wildabeast that ran to our backyard, A hippo or elephant and then a tiger. Apparent a zoo or circus up the road had lost control of the animals and they escaped. I think I recall men with nooses chasing after them.

4 boys in their young teens walked down the road past the house. One or two may have been on bikes.

That's about all I can remember.

I think I pissed off a co-worker at work yesterday. Today he was working on the gleebars. Gleebars are machines that grind down the round insides of golf balls. There is a monitor to tell you if the golf ball insides (mantles) are within spec using a bar graph that looks sort of like the earthquake measuring Richter scale.

So I see that this monitor is going crazy meaning a bunch of mantles are oversized and out of spec. I finally mention to the guy to go get our gleebar expert to fix. this was mainly because I didn't want to fix because I was on gleebar next although there was around an hour or so before we were to rotate. So he finally goes and gets someone and the problem is fixed and everything runs well for me. He mentioned something to the effect that he doesn't worry about mantles that are oversized because we just grind them down again. So because he was too lazy to get off his butt the company is suppose to waste time doing the same job twice.

Cut to Monday night (last night as of this writing). I happen by the same guy and he makes sure to tell that he fixed a problem with the glebar. All by himself and not needing our resident expert. This was sort of out of the blue. So that's why I figure he told me to sort of show me up. And I had also used the help of our expert earlier in the night to fix something on the glebar. Actually, what the expert fixed was a again, the laziness of the same guy I was talking about. Balls were out of spec - WAY out of spec after the guy's rotation. The mantles were also almost hot to the touch. That's a bad sign because it means something is not beig grinded correctly and a constant flow of cold water is on them during grinding. So I didn't have the heart to tell the guy that he left the machines screwed up for me for a second night in the row. I just let him go on about how he says people talk about him behind his back saying how stupid he is. Again, it really seemed like he was directing this to me but speaking 'in general'.

My three nights are DONE! It's tough working 36 hours in a 72 hour span. But it pays the bills. It doesn't bug me enough to quit...yet. I figure because it's manufacturing in New England (which is a dying industry here) I'll be out of a job within five years anyway.

My face is itchy. I haven't shaved in about 5 days.

Just blabbing now. Time for more Call of Duty 2 before sleep!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, there's not a chemical leak in my bedroom, you Weird Person. I just have kinky dreams because I am a Kinky Person. You're just WEIRD. :-P

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home