Tuesday, August 01, 2006

crackhead fired and laughing 'til I cried

I didn't know it but crackhead was fired last night at the end of the shift (this was my second of three straight nights). Fat guy co-worker said the guy was on heroin a lot of the time too. I have no idea if this was true but either way it sucks all around. Crackhead was an okay guy but he screwed up and paid the price.

This morning I was dragging at the end of the day. To make the time more enjoyable I started talking with fat guy while we were working. I was talking jibberish just to get a reaction out of him and make him laugh. I was saying shit like I have an imaginary friend and her sister doesn't think I'm good enough for her. Then I stated I was thinking about getting my friend a phonebooth for Christmas and I asked fat guy if he felt she might like it. He turned with this look of wtf? accompanied by a drawn out 'huh?' and that look and sound just floored me. I couldn't stop laughing and had to stop working and literally bent over grabbing at my gut. Then I started crying I was laughing so hard. My face turned red and I drenched my shirt sleeve from wiping my tears. This lasted several minutes. I would regain my composure and then fat guy would chuckle and it was all over for me for another minute or two as I would relapse. It made for a fun time though. Fat guy actually asked a couple of different times if I was okay because I was laughing so hard I wasn't breathing. LOL!

Talking with my brother as I write this so I forget if I had anything else to write.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, you had me laughing my ass off there.

I know what that's like. You say something funny to crack someone up, then when they FINALLY laugh (and you've already been laughing), if they even chuckle or giggle once you've calmed down, it all happens again.

I'm good at that. Ask my sis. She knows. Shit, that happened recently in fact... Can't remember what we were laughing about, though.

Oh! I know! It was a D&D thing. I think it had to do with one of the characters trying to attract men with her dancing, but she looked so stupid, she only attracted a couple of "sheep-lovers".

It went back and forth for sometime, until I regained my sense of Master-ish sadism.

Yes, make 'em laugh.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home