Friday, August 04, 2006

stuff

Work's been kinda easy overall but 12 hours still drags me down.

And my neighbor asked if a dump truck could park in my driveway and the guy wheelbarrel mulch to my neighbor's yard. My neighbor asks this because he says the truck can't fit into his backyard. I'm thinking the more real reason is because he doesn't want the dump truck ruining his yard. His yard does look nicer than mine. Mine's still trying to recover from my brother digging up the septic tank and half ass burying it. He had a digger dig it out while I ended up shoving most of it by hand. If I hadn't, there maybe would've been 12 inches of dirt burying the tank. So today I might get garabge for sleep. Somehow I don't believe that this guy will be quiet as my neighbor profuses. It'll also suck because this guy will literally be parking right outside my bedroom window. And I have to go to work tonight. So I might be real miserable when I wake up. That is, if I ever get to sleep. The things I do to keep good neighborly relations.

Had a real neat but crazy dream yesterday during my nap before work. I was in my house but it was altered. Where the bathroom is there were two doors and both led to an upstairs that doesn't exist in reality. So I went up to see what was there. It was like a small room and maybe a hall. It's been over 12 hours since the dream so a lot of it is hazy. I do recall opening a door to find another right behind it. I went in that one and ended up in a house in Connecticutt that belonged to my oldest brother. This house does not exist in reality. I think I tried the teleport once or twice but not really sure. I do know that the house also had a large barn and that a black figure went into the barn. I was in a bedroom of the house looking out a window seeing this. I knew no one would believe I was there because my house was several hours away in Massacushetts so I went to write a note to leave there to prove I had really been there. I can't really recall what happened after that.

During this dream I can distinctly remember twice going 'I'm asleep, I need to wake' and did so. It's really weird to tell yourself this twice and actually wake up yet only to find that in reality you are still alseep and dreaming! I also had that sleep paralysis in the dream while trying to wake up in the dream. It's the one where you are essentially awake and aware of your surroundings yet can't move and your eyes are maybe half open but more likely closed.

So overall, it was a really weird dream.

Payday was today. Because of timing I won't cash my check until Saturday but I've budgetted to go see Monster House on Sunday morning. I hope it's good. I was considering seeing My Super Ex-girlfriend but the movie is already only being shown just twice a night and apparently only at one of several local theaters. Pirates of the Carribean is still being shown several times a day. I guess 'Ex' didn't do so well at the box office.

Okay, it's 8:31 AM, to bed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home