Monday, March 06, 2006

general stuff

Usual weird dreams again. Can only remember random elements now but they were just bizarre.

Religous nut is still a thorn in the side of my friends that own the comic shop. It's all but likely that he left a note in their door about false advertising. They weren't open at 10am. They were open at 10:05 am though. Also, my buddy said the lock looked like it had been screwed with. It's a subtle thing so only a couple of people would notice.

Religous nut also sent them an e-mail saying that they would lose customers if they continued their weak customer service.

And it's most likely he turned them in over the sign of the store. The store was contacted by the city saying that they had been alerted by a complaint about the sign. This action also nailed the pizza shop next door. Their bill was like $10,000. No shitting here, it's the truth. They are also linked with the mob. So maybe religous nut my get what's coming to him.

Then, he had a fit and threatened to get a lawyer saying that my friends are stalking him because they passed along the non-compete agreement to other local comic shops in the area.

Nothing overly new with me. The cover for the comic should be done in the next day. I keep saying this but I okayed the last changes and that should be that. Then it's off to the printers!

Can't wait to get hired on full-time by Top Flite. I'll be earning and extra $6 an hour when I do. Should be in 90 days. Hopefully no longer than 3 months total.

D&D On-line seems fairly cool. I still play Call of Duty 2 a little more. It's a lot less time consuming in that I can hop on, play a few games, and leave without having to worry about finishing the mission.

Cream is such an awesome band.

Conncon is coming. I'll miss part of it because of work but it'll be nice to play pen and paper D&D. On-line is decent but I get into role-playing so the original game will always be best for me.

Missing my on-line friend Sara. She hasn't shown up at all in the past 10 days to 3 weeks. Considering she's a manic-depressant it's a little scary. But that's the problem with on-line friends. You never know when they'll just disappear. I hope Sara is okay.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home