Tuesday, February 21, 2006

3 day weekend things

Had three days off and it felt good! Of course, I was pissed that I couldn't get to sleep either Sat. morning after work or sleep Sunday morning. And today I woke up at 7am or so and couldn't get back to sleep. But I think that was more because of the sound like someone trying to driving on an icy road and their wheels spinning. I never did find the source of that noise even though it was fairly constant for awhile.

I'm liking my new paychecks. It's nice to get back to weekly paychecks. Haven't had those in a couple of years when I was previously employed. And the paychecks will only increase once I make regular employee status.

D&D went well this past Sunday. I cleaned up the house pretty well. Didn't want to be embarrassed. Of course, the guy I hate arrives first. Joy. But I treated him well. In a way, it's better to treat him well because when he does bitch about me, I it's gotten back to me that he does, it kinda submarines his arguments.

I did have some trouble staying awake during the second mod. Waking up at 6:30am on a Sunday monrning really pissed me off. Especially when I work 7pm to 7am.

My brother has my nephew all week this week. It's school vacation and he gets custody of him. The niece is still a brat and refuses to voluntarily having nothing to do with her dad. And in a way, with a mother that lets her do anything she wants, why would brat niece want to come to a household with rules and morals?

I get uppity lazy on my 12 hour work days. I should say, I get lazy around the house. I have stuff I SHOULD do but I know I'm not going to. My favorite saying' tomorrow'.

Got to see a lot of the Olympics or at least, pretty much what i wanted to see. Unfortunately, USA sucks at the big ski jump which is probably my favorite event. So I had to wait until almost 11:30pm to watch those taped events. I'll probably keep an eye out for a Winter Olympic PC game. I don't need another computer game but I love the winter Olympics.

Pre-ordered D&D On-line the other day. It's due in March 1st. Call of Duty 2 may finally have to take a back seat. I am worried that I'm too hyped up about D&D on-line. We'll see.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home