Tuesday, February 07, 2006

more dreamy things

Had another weird dream this morning. I was hanging out with a friend that I haven't seen in like 8 years. We went to some sort of amusement park or something. It was on a river and you could take boats around and stuff but we were part of a school function or something and had to see a show. It was sort of like Riverdance but more glitzy. The guy that created Riverdance was there. Michael Flatley or something like that. It was okay, for about 10 minutes. Then it got boring.

My friend and I walked up to the corner of the stage. It was sort of like a high scool or theater auditorium but all the seats were in open air like an ampitheater. We could hear the dancers/actors going calling to the prop guy to get certain props. This kinda turned my friend and I off to the show. When we showed our displeasure some big nazi looking dancer started giving us shit. Then he sat or stood next to us to keep an eye on us. Finally, we left. Eventually, so did half the crowd.

So all sorts of amusement park noise and that type of stuff was happening all around us and it was a beautiful summer day. We found a small pool hall (more like a gift shop) that also had golf stuff too. We went in to play but found no pool table! The dream pretty much ended there.

Like all of my dreams, there was more stuff but that's what I can remember. There are snippets like me trying to walk out of the park to walk home or something but I really can't recall why or the details.

Finished the inking on two more pages for The Necropolis Chronicles. And I scanned them in today. Today's also my first 12 hour shift for work. I'm hoping I won't died of exhaustion there. I slept for 8 hours and now I'm up. I'm going to try to sleep for about 2 to 3 more hours in an hour or so and then go to work for 7pm to 7am. I don't expect any trouble getting to sleep when I get home tomorrow morning.

The first 'real' day should be okay. I expect to be paired up with an experienced team member that should hopefully be able to answer all my questions. Some of the stuff is rather easy and I should do well or at least okay.

Can't recall if I mentioned this before but I got my replacement copies of The Necropolis Chronicles from Comixpress. I threw them on the shelf at the local comic shop my friends run. New comic day is Wednesday so it'll be interesting to see if anybody buys it.

The end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home