Sunday, February 05, 2006

Work things

Got myself a job. I'm hired as a temp but as long as I don't screw up I'll become a fulltime employee in about 2 and 1/2 months. I now work at Top Flite golf company and I make golf balls. All day long. Not the most exciting thing in the world but the pay is incredibly stupid for what I do so I'll do the job.

Finished up a sort of wrap-up page yesterday for the comic. Now I just have to redesign the inside front cover/credits page to include 3 more people. Shouldn't take to long although the redesign will be significant.

The NFL football season is over. :(

My friends FINALLY have some good news. One friend's wife gave birth to their second child this past week. Another just found out his wife is pregnant again with twins. That'll push his brood up to 5!

And the drama at the comic store is pretty much over and the store is pulling a profit! The religous nut is still up to his goofy stuff though. I guess he bitched about the other two owners so much that his friends got up and left his place being sick of hearing about it. LOL!

He also opened a new website. Mattmancomics.com I think it is if anyone cares. I like how he's still being shady and lying and then lying about not lying. 'I may or may not have signed a non-competitve agreement'. What's the deal dude? You tried to screw your business partners and only screwed yourself.

But he just can't admit that.

My sleep's been really screwy. I had to get up for5:45am for the past week and now I'm dog tired every night around 10:30pm. The problem is, on Tuesday I start my 12 hour shifts that start at 7pm and go to 7am. I'm going to be a hurting unit.

My friend asked if he could organize some D&D gaming sessions at my place. I said sure. He's where it gets interesting. One of the guys my friend invited hates me. And I pretty much hate him. I don't wish malice on people, but I would really have no problem if a car hit this guy and killed him. I would feel bad for his parents and brother for losing a family member but this guy treats people like such shit that it really makes me feel that he is a piece of shit of a human being. And for whatever reason, my buddy adores this guy. I'm talking cocksucking adores. Not gay in real life but you get the idea. So it'll be interesting to see if this guy changes his mind and not show up after hearing it'll be at my place. Or will he be a totally fucking prick to me in my own place to which I'll have the cops toss his ass if I have to.

Gah. It's only 11:03 pm and my eyelids feel super heavy already. I had a ton of sugar during the Super Bowl and I'm still dragging. Tuesday night is gonna hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home