Sunday, January 08, 2006

weekend things

Whu-HA!

The New England Patriots are in the play-off's and look tough! Loved their demolishing of the Jacksonville Jagurars - a tough team.

My recent addiction to Call of Duty 2 multi-player on-line is starting to subside. I really enjoy the deathmatch which is kill or be killed. But if you get a server with 17 to 22 players you last literally only like 10 seconds. So it becomes this crazy deal of you die as many times as you kill.

Finished grayscaling p19 of the Necropolis Chronicles issue 2. Only 3 more to go. I really have no excuse NOT to have them finished this next week.

Also trying to finish off the Chronincles of Narnia. I'm halfway through the Silver Chair and then it's just The Boy and his Horse and I'll have read them all.

Starting work on drawing up some nasties for my Minutemen comic book characters. Gotta love Nazi's as bad guys. They've got it all covered - sorcery, technology, ways to be totally evil, maniacal. And you can usually make great costumes for them. They are guys you LOVE to hate. And they are fun to write also.

Got shanked in Heroclix yesterday. I had my shots but blew it. Sometimes, the randomizing factor of dice just don't work in your favor.

That's pretty much it from here.

The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home