Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday things

pimping some of my art work:

http://dungeonmasterjim.deviantart.com/gallery/

So I wake up this Monday morning to the sound of my cat puking. I get up all pissed off growling 'okay, where'd you puke this time?'

And then I stepped right in it as the words were coming out of my mouth. On the good side, it was some watery bile about the size of a quarter. On the bad side, I was barefoot.

I've got a scant lead of 6 points in my current fantasy football game going into Monday Night Football. My opponent and I each have 1 player playing tonight. It's possible I could lose but I certainly hope not. If I win, I'll be 6-3. Sounds much better than 5-4.

Bought some rugs yesterday for my bedroom. The old carpetting of my brother's just has too many stains and smells nasty. Of course, he rallied that I should just clean it.

The brother selling his house already has an interested party. That brother's fairly hopefully it'll sell that quick. It's gonna be PACKED in my house if he sells it that quick. The brother I bought the house from still has a chunk of crap here!

Fairly benign weekend. Getting the rugs was cool. Getting stomped in Heroclix was not.

Only a three day work week for me this week. The company is still doing the one day lay-off stuff. I also have Veteran's Day off also. I'm hoping that Thursday and Friday I can make really good progress on the bedroom for getting the old carpetting out and the new in.

Later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the cat puke: Been there, done that... fun, eh?

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home