Saturday, October 15, 2005

Moving Day (or all weekend really)

So! This past Friday I signed my life away and became a first time home owner. Spent a chunk of the Friday and today (Saturday) moving. I bought my brother's house and it's kinda nice for a small family/1 child tops. Obviously I like it because I bought it.

The move is going a little slow. Downpours so bad that roads are being washed out aren't helping. My brother being totally unprepared for the move isn't helping either. So the total move is probably going to take over a full week or more. I'm a little irked about it because he did have plenty of time to organize and box things. I'll probably end up doing the most of it mainly so I can get going living in what is now my house. It's not quite as bad as I'm making it sound because I'm just anxious to get going and get the place cleaned.

Another brother might be moving in with me later on because he's selling his house to. I kinda welcome this because it'll help me pay the mortgage and I'll enjoy the company. Living alone after having my family around ALL the time is going to be a big change.

All in all, it IS exciting and a big change but also a little scary with all the bills that are going to be coming my way now. I'm glad my hobbies (except for on-line gaming) are quite cheap.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home