Monday, October 31, 2005

What else, more things

The house moving goes slow still but progress is still being made. I cleaned both the bathroom and the kitchen to where I'm pretty satisfied with them. Cleaning the refridgerator was a pain in the ass. But I don't think it had been cleaned in quite a while. Another floor mopping to both to clean up the crud tracked into the rooms and the place will look almost like new.

The living room is almost cleaned out of my brother's stuff. The big screen TV is still here and a big wooden chair too. The chair is done for though. What's surprising is just how many wires and cords are everywhere. I packed about 15 the other day that were literally connected to nothing - they were just lying on the floor behind pieces of furniture or whatnot.

Another brother will be moving in with me. I rather welcome it. It'll definately helped with the bills as things are tight concerning my budget. I am pretty good at budgetting so I'm ahead in my bills but one fairly major problem (say $800 or more) would put me in some decent jeopardy.

I started on the cover for issue 2 of the Necropolis Chronicles. It's coming out well so far. It's ashot of a snapshot of Jaina being burned while being held in the teeth of a skull. The flames are partially inside the skull making it's eye sockets and nose area lit from within. I was quite picky on the snapshot of Jaina really wanting her pic to come out well. I like what I have so far.

I've detailed the jaw of the skull with a good amount of lines but I think it looks good. However, I had to break for lunch because I'm leaving for work soon. Upon picking up the drawing again I didn't have the same enthusiasm or intensity so I placed it aside and will work on it when I'm not looking over my shoulder at the clock.

I'm back on 2nd shift which means 3pm to 11pm. Considering that work pretty much turned off the heat, it's going to be chilly. During the day it has yet to climb above 60 degrees and there's a thermomiter in almost every room. It's a terrific day so far weather-wise but it's probably going to be cold tonight.

Looks like I'm headed to a 2nd consecutive loss in the fantasy football league. I need at least 3 TDs tonight on Monday Night Football. There's a chance but it's not likely. Anyways, I'm currently 5 - 2 and in second. If I lose, which is likely, I'll be 5-3 and fall to 3rd or 4th or maybe even 5th. If I win, I should retain my 2nd place I believe.

Work calls, gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home