Sunday, October 23, 2005

Back on-line!

Woo-hoo!

I got my computer up and going having moved into my new house. I purposely left it at the old homestead because I knew the sooner I hooked it up here, the less cleaning and organizing I would do at the new location. So after a week's wait (and much cleaning and organizing), I'm back up and running!

So! What else is new?

Finally got word from Comixpress about printing The Necropolis Chronicles. It's only taken 6 months. That REALLY sucks. After all this time, there's a problem. The book is only 22 pages long meaning there will be 2 blank pages. Not sure how I missed this but it's not an end all problem. One page will be an ad for Comixpress to further drop the costs of printing. The other will be of some designs pic's of Jaina and the crew of the comic. Should be an easy fix.

Saw what looked like either a comic book girl or dominatrix walking down the street the other day. She looked young (20-something) despite her brown hair being in a bun - yuck! All dressed in black on a decent weather day. She had on a thigh length leather trench coat, a flowing black skirt or dress that ended below the knee and tall boots with stiletto heels. I was quite impressed - lol! She dresses just like one of my comic characters! LOL! Anyways, not sure where she was headed except maybe to work. The road she turned down was a dead end of two jobs - a train yard and also a manufacturing company. Maybe she was office help or something. Oh well. But as you can tell, I was impressed with her.

Good karma? Maybe. On the way to work, the town of Westfield has many lane turn-offs and left lane must turn left type of thing. Well, the road structuring is kinda week for the vast amounts of traffic that pour through the town. Anyways, twice now, when my lane is suppose to go straight and the left lane turn left, I've been somewhat cut off by people going straight (and into my lane) despite being in the 'left turn left' lane. And twice, cops have bagged the culprit. Considering this almost never happens anywhere else, I'm not sure if it's karma or just cops being on top of things. Probably the latter since tickets generate income for the town.

Trying to go 6-1 in my fantasy football league this week. I'm currently on a 5 game win streak after losing the opener of the season.

Goofiness now. My new ceiling leaks. The bedroom is still packed full of my brother's stuff so I'm sleeping on the couch in the living room. So it rains like hell last night and the windows in the ceiling start to leak some. So I decide to sllep on the hard wood floor instead of the couch which has had about 10 or so drops of water hit it. During the night, my cat decides to walk past me. I've kinda got the way blocked so he steps on me. On my head no less. When I stir he digs his claws into my flesh and jumps away. So of course, I instantly feel blood start dropping from just above my eye. A quick run to the bathroom coupled with some swearing and I'm patching things up. Just a nick, maybe a slash a cenimeter long but I bleed about a half-teaspoon or more before I got it to stop. Got blood on my sink area to as I tried to wash off my hands and the water splattered. It looked like a mini-crime scene or something as blood had splattered here and there on my mirror and wall.

Oh well, I'm off to have some fun on my day of leisure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home