Monday, December 19, 2005

Geekfest!

This past weekend was total geekfest time. It started on Friday night when I called my friend at the comic store to see what was going on. One clix player was there so we set up a game. Well, another walked in and another called in so we ended up playing this 5 player, big point (1500) game. I quit at 2am because I needed sleep because...

I got up at 8am Saturday and grabbed my gear to spend the day playing D&D in CT. Not a bad time at all. Got to see some friends I hadn't seen in quite awhile which was enjoyable. My buddy's character croaked so I don't think he was too happy with that! Especially since it was my understnading the same character croaked 2 weeks before! LOL!

Got home around 1am or so and checked on my football stats. Not a bad day but apprehensive about my opponents in fantasy football. Got to sleep around 2am or a little after.

Sunday! Went back down to CT (an hour's drive) to play 8 more hours of D&D! Yeesh! Saw more friends that hadn't been there the day before so that was cool. The goofy part is, they live about 20 minutes away! Played more D&D and had a good time.

The best was finding out that I'm leading my opponent in Fantasy Football by a healthy margin! So unless this one player scores 3 TDs in Dec 19's Monday Night Football, I should make it into my league's Super Bowl for a second straight year! For some reason, this has me HIGHLY excited. I want to repeat as champion too. I want to be able to say 'Dynasty' when it comes to the league! LOL!

So that was the weekend. And I enjoyed it emensely.

The house is slowly getting less and less cluttered. Selling off some of my comics would help the situation. I have something like 9 'long' boxes of comics. Each box holds about 450 to 500 comics. Most of them suck. LOL! And I could easily live without about half of the collection. I would hate to get rid of my Uncanny X-Men though or comics drawn by Alan Davis.

Finishing up Christmas shopping should be no big deal this week. I think my total bill ends up between $450 to $600. I saved up during Spet/Oct/Nov so I have all the money ready to be spent. My new computer and carpetting on the other hand,...

That's all for now, folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

*beep*

Heh, geek!

Thankx for the package! :)

LICK!

~Sara<3

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home