Sunday, November 13, 2005

Just some more... things

My brother has signed a purchasing agreement and apparently has to be out of the house by Thanksgiving. This seems good news all around as he will save money and I will get money! LOL! Still, I can't helping wondering in what way his ex will try to fuck things up.

His daughter now swears at him dropping f-bombs in her comments to him. It's really sad. I just can't believe that she has been so mindwashed as to willing turn against the parent that was always there for her. I guess it seems like a great thing when you're 11 and one parent doesn't have any rules or tries to teach any while my brother gets stuck being the bad guy by trying to teach my niece how to succeed in life. She's going to have a shitty life. At least my brother's lawyer is supposedily trying to force the girl into counselling after hearing that she told her father to 'f-off'.

I baked my first cake the other day. It was quite easy: pre-made cake mix, oil, eggs, water and a pan but it's very tasty and I've already eaten half of it. I have to disconnect my smoke alarms every time I use the oven because so far, it's gone off every time I've used the oven. Sigh.

I start my last week at work tomorrow. Again, I don't expect to be called back :(

Strangely enough, on my (and 8 of my co-workers) last day the company is having its annual United Way fund raiser. I wonder how much money United Way will make. I plan at most, to spend $10 and probably not even that.

I shoved just about all of the dirt back on to the septic tank today. My brother left if pretty half-ass and I didn't want the thing freezing up on me. Not sure how much dirt I shovelled but it seemed like sevral hundred pounds.

I think I beat my opponent in Fantasy Football today. We were each 6-3 going into today's action. My team is doing decently but ALL his offensive players seem to be having an off day today.

I finished reading Frankenstein today. I found the book while packing and read it over the past couple of days. It was a good read. However, I grew up on the movies and as a child the monster was always about tops on my list of neat creatures. Way better than vampires. So the old Universal movies are 'my version' of Frankenstein is.

Got my first mortgage payment note today. And so it begins - paying off an $82,000 debt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home