Saturday, February 11, 2006

Details, injuries and predictions

Start my 3 days of 12 shifts tonight. Actually, I leave in a bout 15 minutes to go to work.

One brother bought Call of Duty 2 because he enjoyed playing it on my computer so much.

Another chipped his ankle bone and ripped up some ligaments yesterday and is laid up for 4 to 6 weeks. And he has no medical coverage because he doesn't have a job. Although he pretty much was going to be hired this coming Monday by a local college. So now, we don't know if the college will hire him.

Oh yeah, about 2 years ago a psychic said there'd be a leg injury in my family's future. Here it is. Sounds weak, yeah, but this lady said a TON of other shit that's come true. Including me buying a house despite earning a whopping $10 an hour at the time. I have since bought a house. I just hope she's right about what she said about the comic! LOL!

We're about to get plastered by a Nor'easter snowstorm. When I get out of work at 7am there maybe be as much as 6+ inches of snow.

I'm going to miss a bunch of the winter Olympics and that sucks. It's because of 3 days of 12 hour shifts. I enjoy the winter Olympics a lot too. I think my favorite might be the giant ski jump. I also like bobsledding, luge, super G, downhill skiing and one or two other events.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home