Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Crazy ass wild dream

090407 dream

I don’t recall everything in this dream. I also don’t recall the full start of it.

I was at my high school and entered it. Its guts were that of my middle school but altered. In order to make its budget at least half the school, maybe more, was a store selling things related or imprinted with the school’s logo. Even things like the girl’s soccer team had a whole section devoted to them for selling stuff. And it was set up like boutique store and even a department store. I couldn’t believe it.

I walked out and I was on the Tinkham Road side entrance to the high school. It was quite a change. It was really a rich school. There was even a large corral and many horses with an accompanying barn to train students how to ride. Everyone seemed clean cut and kind of preppy with lots of white and/or bright colored clothes. People were milling about everywhere and I got the feeling that they didn’t really like me there. I guess I wasn’t high enough class for them.

As I was walking towards the Main Street entrance I looked back to see a rival school and its touring bus parked a ways away. They were the Trojans, no specific town that I recognized. The bus was parked facing the street about half way up the long driveway. Trojans were walking around and all forms of athletic teams were there from football to archery. It seems when a school faces one another all teams play each other rather than at different parts of the school year.

I was stunned to see a Trojan student with a spear. Then the student tossed it almost point blank into a person affiliated with my school. The archery team then ran over to my school’s archery team and killed them all with arrow fire. Then all hell broke loose. The Trojans where like a million man army with people seemingly arriving out of thin air. They were like a wave of humanity killing everything before them. The people in my school panicked and fled and the Trojans kept attacking like a human tsunami. I was scared shitless and took off. I was running to my parents’ house. The Trojans kept following killing everyone in sight. A wave of Wilbraham people was behind me trying to flee but they just kept getting slaughtered.

Just past Glendale Road I found a white Ford Mustang. It had a sky blue stripe along the sides that crossed over the trunk of the car. It had a rear spoiler too. I think the car was from around 2001 or so. It had the cool redesign just before the great 60s influenced redesign of the past couple of year. Every action scene was very much like an action horror movie where the protagonist is chased around.

I hopped in and could tell the car was fast and powerful. I gunned the engine and blasted back over the hill and straight towards the sea of Trojan humanity. They were like a crowd of hungry angry zombies and showed no fear. I ran through them with no remorse. I don’t know how many I killed but the mob didn’t care. They kept pounding on my car with their fists as I was completely surrounded. I was worried about getting stuck on dead bodies seeing that I had to pass two big buses that were disabled on the side of Mountain Road by around Bartlett Ave. The first bus had it’s back tire off and it was jacked up off the ground. I retreated the car back to Glendale and turned around. I blasted back down at the huge crowd and once again slammed into a mass of bodies. A wave of more buses approaching me blocked my path. I may have woken up or something but next I knew I was out of my car fleeing behind the initial wave of murderous Trojans. There were still Trojans roaming around but I was able to dodge, weave and hide amongst bushes alluding them.

Fleeing through the suburbs I knew the Trojans had spread across the country or would with little to no resistance. I didn’t know what to do as I keep moving but I suddenly stopped almost running headlong into Martians. Essentially, these were the guys from War of the Worlds. They were the tripod killing machine from the classic novel. The difference was that these machines had sort of a dog-like frothing structure for scary effect. The metal was blackish with red highlights. The structures had open mouths with bared teeth. I wasn’t sure that these guys (three of them at the time) could win and the mobs of Trojan humanity proved me right. Fighting at the feet of the tall tripods the humans were able to pulled down the tripods and beat them with sticks, clubs and fists! But the tripods did kill or could kill a lot of them. I’m pretty sure I got the hell out of there.

Seeing that the tripods probably couldn’t defeat the Trojans, at least not easily, I stumbled across tiny people. These guys were like all black army men kids toys. They may have been taller like maybe a foot in height but I can’t recall. I knew that these little guys would join the fight as a third force most likely fighting the Trojans which were the strongest force with their massive mob.

I think I woke up because I don’t recall much after that.

I do know later on I was at my buddy’s comic store. I had never been to this particular store and it was essentially two large rooms filled with comics and comics related stuff. Everything was wood from the wall shelves to other displays. It felt like an older building maybe from the 1950’s or earlier. Most of the place was a neutral gray in color. My buddy needed help painting so I decided to help him. I crawled up onto a shelf top so I could paint a hard to get corner and the ceiling. I rather sucked at painting doing a bad job of painting a nice straight edge and painting over areas that my buddy didn’t want white. A friend of mine showed up and offered the help or was recruited to help. I think I screwed up a few more times and some menial stuff happened but I can’t really recall it clearly.

Pretty much the dream ended there. A lot of the dreams incorporated stuff I’ve been thinking about or dealing with recently. I was a bit sloppy at work last night dropping golf balls often. I had to paint some the previous week. My co-worker was talking about pigmy humans last night. I might be going to my high school this weekend to get rid of hazardous waste. I may try to turn this dream into some sort of comic story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home