Tuesday, July 31, 2007

God-FUCKING-damn it!

I could kill my fucking cat right now. Just throw her into the middle of traffic in the busy road in front of my house and let her take her chances.

The fucking thing has to crawl on every fucking surface of the house. For no fucking reason it tries to eat one of my lamp shades. It has to crawl all over shit to get to it.

Now it's fucking taking to crawling on the sloped back of one of my TV's. This particular TV is somewhat hard to get to needing a nearby windowsill for access. So it crawls up there and is very close to two of my prized house decorations. One is an incense/candle holder of three Egyptian cats. It's gnawing on a plant between the two pieces and I reach to push it off. I should've taken more care because the fucking cat starts flailing and does exactly what I try to prevent. It hits the incense holder as it slips back down the back of the TV and knocks the candle wax holder part completely off the TV. I hear it slide down the back of the TV and I pray. But my prayers go unanswered and at the very end there is a horrific crash and the decorative candle plate shatters. It was an expensive Christmas present I specifically asked for and didn't really expect to get. And now it looks really fucking lame with the candle holder wax part smashed to bits. This has me very sad and immensely irate as this was my favorite decorative piece in the house and I don't know if I can replace it. I am so fucking sick of the fucking cat climbing on everything. For the life of me I don't know how I managed to keep myself from strangling the cat or even laying a finger on it. I've screamed at it every time it shows its face to the point to my throat is going raw.

I don't want that fucking thing in my sight right now.

God damn FUCKING CAT! Just stay the fuck out of my sight right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Ohhh yeah. We went through that with Shiva. Today he knocked over a lamp (that, thankfully, did not break).

Our big thing right now is training him to stay off the table. He thinks he is a dog; he begs like a dog; he follows the dogs around like he is a member of their pack.

Yeah, kittens are a pain. Confine her to one room with her litter and food while you are at work. That way, you don't have to worry about her Kitty Crazies.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home