Monday, June 11, 2007

as usual, weekend news

Blog 061107


A fast weekend. Saturday was an extra day at work. I spent most of the week painting the job place because the CEO came in from California today. While the extra money helps, and it is union dues week, it makes for a tiring week.

So Sunday I got up around 4pm, showered and headed to the parentals to do a lot of clothes washing. I got home about 9pm. I watched the Red Sox lose and inked some pages and got a pizza with my brother.

So I’m down to one page left to pencil and ink. I also have one panel left to ink on another. I have an option of an additional page of art or a second page of poems. I’ll make that determination later.

Some recent dreams I’ve had:

I was walking in the woods with one of my supervisors, some dude and a lady. We were some sort of business people checking the landscape that was very nice. It was kind of hilly and there was a small river/wide stream that had a small road bridge over it. For some reason I was bare foot. We walked up a smooth hill that was covered in a sheet of ice. My old supervisor slid all the way back down the hill like an out of control skier finally roping himself around a tree. The lady had on high heel boots under her gray pants and made it all the way up! Yet then she had to replace them with steel toe safety boots because we were in a facility at the top. And I was still bare foot in there.In another dream a small group of us were playing Dungeons and Dragons. We were presented with a situation where we either could parlay or attack. My character attacked and was killed. My brother decided to dungeon master a D&D campaign. I opened a large trunk to dig out my stuff. Some of it was outdated old stuff but some was newer. It was suggested I make an archer type guy but I wanted another brawler, melee swords guy. I went to the kitchen very late at night and the kitchen was FULL of food. I'm talking like over-flowing as if someone had just gone shopping and the place was filled for a year. The fridge was pretty full also.So those were my dreams from Monday morning.The other day I had one where I was walking around my old junior high school in just my underwear! The other night I was a congress man along with a couple of my co-workers. It was in sort of an auditorium room from my old high school. We voted to allow a new drug company to sell across state lines. I voted 'yes' to that. I voted 'no' on the bill to force people to mow their lawns. I then wish I had said 'yes' because it forced towns to mow highways and malls to mow their lawns and created jobs doing so.
I hit a new high in Wii bowling yesterday. It was a score of 233. I think I had 9 strikes including three straight to end the game. And I think I had four straight to start the game.

My clothes washer drainage issues may be over. Some work was one by the brother that lives with me. We need to test what he did to see if it works. If it doesn’t, it may be a big problem.

Started working on some new Minutemen stuff. I don’t know if it’ll ever see print but it is fun to create and design characters. It is probably my favorite thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home