Sunday, May 13, 2007

Futureworks COmics, it's official

Blog 051307

It’s official. I am Futureworks Comics. I went to the registry of deeds and got all the paperwork done. I like seeing the women that work around the court house. Lots of power suits and stiletto heels. Professional women tend to look hot. I was worried my trip would take a long time but I must have hit a slow day or something. It took hardly any time at all. My parking bill was 50 cents.

The crush cut her hair and changed its styling and she looks HOT! It’s way cuter than before and she looked good then. Unfortunately, I think I’m only on ‘nice co-worker’ status with her. Grrrr!!!

I worked a bunch of OT this past week. One of the days I was hooked up with this older lady from 2nd shift to be shown how to do a job. We started chatting and come to find out she’s a painter. She took out some photos she had of her work and it’s terrific! She’s a really good painter. She also won an award for her photography and has sold a few pictures as postcards. The conversation became about her daughter sometime – can’t recall how. Turns out the daughter is a screenwriter for TV shows. She sold a script for the first season of Los Vegas. She also sold a script to Supernatural – my favorite show in current production. So you never know just what people’s stories are. And some are way cool.

I got booted from my art Idol type contest. I had to redesign Wolverine’s costume as a Legion of Super-Heroes team member. So I stuck the hairy legged dude in shorts. It did not go over well. In fact, I didn’t get a single vote. Oh, well. It was somewhat enjoyable when it lasted.

Had a weird dream the other day where I was burning zombies with only a torch. These zombies were lying under a sort of translucent green cellophane trying to rip free of it in sort of a back alley type area.

Lots of people moving in and out of the department at work. A number of people are being called back to their previous jobs in the plant. As they leave, people they bumped are returning. I’m too far down on the list to get my original job back. I would go back to it if offered third shift.

I’m really sleepy as I write this so I’ve forgotten a ton of things as I try to stay awake. I think I’ll end this here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Burning zombies with a torch? Haven't you learned anything from "Shaun of the Dead"? Records, man. Records.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home