Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Huh.

Two decent nights at work. One was really bizarre though - lots of errors kept my production numbers low. I must add that almost none of the errors were mine: I got an order that was initially stamped on the wrong type of ball so I couldn't do the second logo on it, the crew gave me a two color job one the stamp I was one can only handle one color, the crew gave me the wrong color ink for a job, my machine was missing a pivitol part of the machine so I had to go hunting for one, I had to wait a couple of times for jobs and the image on the printing plate for one job had missing elements. All of that in one night made for a weird experience. We also had an employee meeting to take a survey that I had already taken so I lost an hour of production doing pretty much nothing at the end of the night.

Just a weird night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home