Friday, March 16, 2007

Hooky from work & lucid dreaming!

Blog 031607

Getting to play hooky from work! Six inches or so of snow have fallen so far with a lot more scheduled to come. My brother woke me up to tell me that work called and cancelled third shift. So March will be an easy month for me. I took a vacation day last Friday, have tonight off and will be taking next Friday off. Of course, finances will be a little tight.

Had bizarre dreams. One had me in my old high school but the classes felt more like a college course. There were lots of people there mostly young adults. I thought that I was my current age. I shifted from one class about social studies or something and went next door to another class. That class was on Christian religion. Many people were surprised to see me in it. One of my co-workers was there maybe even as the teacher. She is a grandmother around 40 but it like 5 feet tall and looks like she’s 35.

The teacher left and she didn’t come back for around 35 minutes – pretty much the end of the class. She was REALLY hot and young, about 5’7 with tanned or dark skin. She looked Latino but had almost blond hair – very deep golden looking. I was in lust. She wore a sort of dress that looked like evening wear from the 1950’s. It was golden sating or something. She was barefoot because she was apparently running through the halls to get back to the class. I guess she had on some sort of high heel at some point.

The dream took a turn for the weird. With the class over, I knew I had to get to my next class which was the last class of the day. I needed to get to my locker which was far away and a floor up. It was also the first day of school/college. As I headed off I passed the young hot course teacher digging through her locker which was right outside the class left I had just left.

I think I may have woken up and fallen back to sleep because the dream took some radical changes. First, it became lucid unlike the class room dream. I started switching camera angles. In the class room scene every thing was pretty much from my eyes. In this dream I started seeing angles as if I were a camera and a director. I was also changing things in mid-dream. “I” sort of became an avatar. And it was female! She was around 5’8, brown hair and eyes, athletic thin and of course, cute. LOL! She wore a black sweater with a white blouse underneath. When I remembered, the avatar wore a sort of metallic sky blue with angled black wide stripes tie but it kept coming and going. She also wore a tight pencil skirt of black that ended at the knee. She wore a sort of clubbing boot. They were knee high and had a gloss polish to them. There were some decorative straps. Although they had flat heels, the boots had a thick sole, almost a small platform sole of about an inch’s thickness. The avatar also wore a sort of oversized beret style fashion hat. I remember making her wear black sunglasses.

The school really changed. It went from my old school to more like a cement almost temple or large college. It almost resembled a wide and open lobby for a giant building with lots of giant windows everywhere.

The atmosphere really changed. From school and learning to learning and terror. It felt like the location was suddenly in Palistine or the middle east. It was warm, sunny and dry and nice weather. Soldiers and tanks including fast moving wheeled tanks were all around the outside of the college. They were driving on the roads and such and right by the doors to the college. It was wildly known that if you went outside, you were open game to be shot at. If you went out on to a balcony or any open to the air walkway you were fair game.

I was nervous because I/the avatar had to go along a carapace that was open to the air. It meant I was fair game to be shot at. It wasn’t a long distance, maybe 20 or 30 feet. Along with all the other students, I was quite nervous and concerned. I was hoping that being American would help but then I realize it would probably make me a prized capture instead. But I had to get to the class.

I saw through the windows a wheeled tank and some soldiers go by and start firing. A tank with treads did the same thing. Then soldiers entered the building. The dream took sort of an action game view very similar to a Call of Duty 2 ‘kill cam’ view as I was shot at. A girl student looking like a darker skinned middle eastern woman fired a pistol at me. I ran around a corner up a wide staircase but I was hit with a glancing wound. I never felt pain but a wound indicator like the kind in Call of Duty 2 told me I was hit. I then checked over my body and finding no wound, took a sort of away camera angle from the avatar and made/’found’ a slight wound or cut on the body. I can’t recall where the wound was, either the arm or ribs.

I ran like hell but was almost totally alone. I tried to run down a wide and open, outside staircase like you see leading to a court building but saw a group of soldiers. These guys felt like a different army opposing the tanks but still hated the students. I knew my avatar could escape if I ran back up the stairs but would most likely be caught if she ran down the stairs. Because it was more interesting I had my avatar run down the stairs and try and get through the glass doors at the base of the stairs before the soldiers could get her. Somehow, it felt as if she could make it she would be safe just by closing the doors and holding them closed. It would be sort of like ‘out of bounds’ where the soldiers couldn’t get her.

Well, she almost made it but I had the soldiers catch her. Although I was controlling this, I was also ‘her’ and could feel everything she could. The large group of soldiers was cut down to just four because I decided it. One guy punched the avatar in the head. I replayed and altered this scene a couple of times until the avatar was punched in the back of the head to then in the face just under the eye to just above the left eye. A bleeding wound and gash was opened. The avatar fell to the ground and was then kicked and stomped by the four soldiers.

The dream ended there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home