Tuesday, October 17, 2006

stealing a blog

I haven't gotten any writing or anything else done. It's just been one thing after another; emails and phone calls, errands and simply getting out of the house. I need to re-gather and re-focus right now.

# # #

Stole that from my friend's blog. It parrallels the way I feel right now. I haven't really done much my first day of being unemployed (today) or yesterday for that matter. I finished up one picture for the comic and that's about it.

Nailed my leg pretty good the other day when working on the wood for my parents. I was running the log splitter while my older brother positioned the wood. The splitter sent a large piece shooting off and into my thigh. Three days later I still have a dime sized welt but my leg pretty much feels fine. The first day after the incident I was limping and my leg was thoroughly sore. Never got a black-n-blue. I was thankful that the piece - about the size of a basketball if I remember correctly, caught me in the muscle tissue of my thigh instead of the bone of my shin. That probably would've been a trip to the hospital.

Meh. I'm done. Can't focus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You plagiarist.

Hey, get your brother to rub your leg for you. HA HA HA!

Sorry. The sick-and-twisted mind of the most-needing-to-get-laid...

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home