Saturday, October 07, 2006

allergies?

Since work cancelled work this weekend I have both Saturday and Sunday off. With Monday being a holiday I don’t have to go back to work until Thursday night for 7pm. Then I work Friday night 7pm and have Sat/Sun/Mon off all over again. Kinda nice but my paychecks will be small.

My parents were given about 3 or 4 chords of wood for free the other day. This is pretty big for them because they use a wood stove to heat the house and should save them $300 to $400 this winter. It’s all ash wood too so they can cut it and burn it this season. So I expect to spend at least one day of this essential week off up there helping them cut and stack the wood.

Got two more pages done on the companion issue of The Necropolis Chronicles. I also noticed that about 12 pages had the same error so I went back and fixed those.

Saw my buddy at the comic store and played clix. Another guy showed up and joined in. Then I went to another buddy’s to play Magic the Gathering. So now I’m in the mood to play more Magic. I always prefer to make crazy decks that are highly annoying. It’s fun to win but I prefer to make people moan and groan and complain. “Pox?! You bastard!”

Watch Ugly Betty the other night. I had wanted to catch the premiere but was working. It wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. I’ll probably watch another episode or two to see if it gets better.

Caught most of Supernatural the other night. I would have caught it all but my buddy called in the middle of it. I still like this show a lot. Sometimes it’s hit or miss but the dialogue between the brothers seems really real and it’s my favorite part of the show because they aren’t wusses for the sake of drama. If the brothers are pissed they almost fight one another, bitch at one another, and crack on one another. But it just seems real unlike a lot of tv drama’s.

Typical fall day today. Some sunlight earlier, must’ve rained at some point since the road has some minor puddles and the weather is cool but not overly cold. I need to mow my lawn one more time. The grass is getting high again and since one of my neighbors is a yard freak my yard looks like a jungle compared to his. I don’t really mind mowing the lawn but it’s kind of low on the priority list.

My mom was waited on by the goofy bank teller finally that I’ve complained about before. She agreed that there seems to be something wrong with this guy. She went in to pay her credit card bill and it took the guy like five minutes to complete the transaction. I guess another teller kept trying to hide that she was walking past him to keep up on him but she finally asked him if everything was ‘okay’. He said it was. I hope so. My parents don’t have a lot of money and this guy screwing up their credit could really hurt them.

I sometimes wonder if I’m allergic to my brother. Or at least, something he either wears or brings home from work. This has happened before but the other day I was totally fine the whole day. My brother comes home and about 30 minutes later or so I start sneezing to the point of my eyes bawling and I almost couldn’t breathe along with using about half a box of tissues. I had gone outside earlier in the day and had had no problems so unless a tree or flower or something only blooms at night I really think it was my brother. It kept up most of the night to where my nose was constantly dripping. I was fine the next morning. I dunno. Maye it’s just fall or something.

Back to deck building!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home