Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Things from the past couple of days

I get more and more upset over the union greivance that jerk petiationed. Seems he did it all on his own because he's a union steward without asking anyone else their opinion on the subject. Seems he wants to go back to 8 hour shifts because it would give him weekends off and he could watch football. And his fiance works 2nd shift and he'd be able to see her. In other words, he's using the union for his own selfish wants and desires with no consideration for other people. When I saw this guy this morning I wanted to knock him the fuck out. He might cost me and upwards of 25 other people their jobs and our jobs pay us about $36,000 to $40,000 a year. I would have no sympathy for him if he were taken out and beaten the fuck out of if this somehow comes true. I could not only lose my job over this but my house because I may not be able to find another job that couldpay for my house. I just can't believe what a selfish fuck this guy is. Supposedily this guy is a pretty good guy overall but right now I could shit in his mouth for doing this crap. What an asshole.

Got beat in both my football leagues this past weekend. And both games were close or really close. One I lost by one point. The goofy part is, I had to wait for Monday Night Football because I had two guys going. Both of my opponents had one guy going - Keith Brookings of the Atlanta Flacons. I knew I was in some trouble because this guy scores a lot of fantasy points. He scored just enough to make me lose both games. Frackle frazzle. Pretty good drama in one league where one team owner told two others 'fuck you' because they gave him some grief. Some much for friends being friends! LOL!

My baseball team is getting it's ass kicked. My team completely fizzled. Out of the 10 categories we play for, 3 or 4 of them my opponent has DOUBLE my points. And it's been that way since pretty much the start of the first of the two weeks.

Snuck in some more sketching at work. Some of the drawings I expect to be using in my companion issue of The Necropolis Chronicles.

Other than the crap about the union bastard, work was pretty good overall. Nothing else of great interest really happened. I'm always happy to be done with the 3 days on in a row because it just drags you down.

Okay, I'm being boring now.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home