Wednesday, September 06, 2006

whew! 24 hours straight

Gah, I couldn't get to sleep during my afternoon nap yesterday. So I ended up being awake for 24 hours straight from 6:45 am to 8:35 am. At least I rested my body as I lay rolling and turning on my bed yesterday. I tried to meditate at least but was fiarly unsuccessful.

Goofed around a bit with blogger and was able to add a photo to my profile. It took about 6 attempts.

My reformatting of my harddrive went fairly easily. Pretty sure I had a virus that my anti-virus missed. Probably didn't have a definition for it. Now, I can get to Yahoo.com easily (it wouldn't load at all!) and the icons on my desktop are no longer changing after I open or close a program. I haven't reloaded everything yet but most of the stuff. Call of Duty 2 is 6 CDs long! Ugh! But I still love playing it on-line so I will reload it.

Watched 5 hours straight of The Sorpanos on Saturday night. I love this series. I'm on season 5. Because I don't have HBO I have to rent DVD's or fet full seasons from my friends.

The next 4 days should go quick. Go to bed tomorrow morning, watch the 1st game of the NFL season that night at my buddy's. Friday is get my check, do errands, load more programs on my computer and homemade french fries at my mom's (YUM!). Work Sat/Sun/ & Mon nights. Miss opening weekend of the NFL because of need for sleep between work days (BOO!). And first week of fantasy football!

Yeah, this weekend should fly by.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, BITE ME, alright? I can do (and have done) ANYTHING in heels.

But I'd like to see YOU walk 4 miles in heels and then NOT complain.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home