Thursday, August 31, 2006

SLEEP!!!!!! :)

I guess my hellweek wiped me out. I slept most of Tuesday and conked out at 8pm Wednesday. I woke up for a few spells during Wednesday night but I was back to sleep in minutes. So I woke up this morning around 5:30 am but didn't really mind. I had sleep for 9 hours or so.

I missed receiving new copies of my comic yesterday. I actually have to sign for the comics so Ka-Blam can verify I got them. But UPS arrived when I was gone yesterday so now I have to try for today. So! Because I need to get some food shopping done I have to get going pretty soon. It's 7:46am as I write this and I expect to be at my supermarket for 8am! I've never gone food shopping that early. If I remember correctly, the local place I go opens at 7am.

I didn't get any work done on the comic as I had planned. Mainly it was because I slept so much or was pretty much a zombie when I wasn't sleeping. Making comics is a lot of fun but after 12 hour shifts it feels a lot more like work than fun.

I did sneak in some reading this morning fro m6am to 7am-ish. My Ghost Tracks book. It's pretty good so far and I've read 100 of the 300 pages.

This weekend I'm suppose to play D&D on Sunday. My friend offered to order the scenarios (we play in a nationwide campaign) but I'm not sure if he did so yet. Not sure that even if he did order the scenarios we'll get them in time. And since I'm working tonight and Friday I'll have only Saturday night to read the mod if he gets it to me. It sucks so bad when having to run a mod 'cold' meaning they hand it to you and 1 second later tell you to run it sight unseen, totally unread. Usually doesn't make for an enjoyable experience.

My parents/brother's cat has disappeared. It's been a house cat for years when my brother lived here. He moved back in with my parents and took the cat with him. Well, there is always foot traffic in and out of my parents' house and the cat started running out when it could. It has been gone for a day or two at a time but this time it's been 4 days. I guess it was last seen nearing the road at the front of the house. My brother was somewhat bummed out but summed it up to the cat asking for death by going near the road.

Okay! Food shopping in 5 minutes!

Later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, is that G's Demon Kitty who is missing?

I love that cat. Hope she comes back safe!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home