Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hmmmn,...

Can't recall what I've mentioned before and what I haven't.

I signed the contracts with International Enterprise to see about having the comic published across the world! Pretty exciting stuff.

My co-worker gave me a way cool compliment the other day. He was saying how I'm cool because I'm always in a good mood and ready to joke around. It's stuff like that - when it's said by other people - that makes me feel pretty good about the way I conduct myself.

Been dragging a sketch pad with me to work. There have been some productions problems giving me some time to draw. I expect to be using two of the sketches in my companion issue of the comic. My co-workers seemed to like them and would stop and take a long look when they would walk by.

I enjoyed reading about Sara's lesbian nude oil wrestling but alas, with no pictures, I must admit I was somewhat disappointed. But there's a slight chance I could be a ref. :)

Been up since 3:30 pm yesterday. It's now 8:30am as I write this.

Had a crazy dream about following wild turkeys around or something including through tall grass taller than me! I think I had to protect them or something. Bizarre stuff.

I seem to have a fat spider infestation going on outside my house. These spiders are fairly ugly and somewhat large - each is about the size of the tip of a man's thumb and about as fat as a thumb too. They are brown and hairy and rather ugly. One tried to take up residence in the front door door frame. It has since moved to the side of the house. The other started making a web stretching from the garage (about 7 1/2 feet tall) to the ground. What the hell does it want to catch - a human?!?!?! Creepy stuff.

I should be buying a sorely needed second dresser this weekend. I'm getting sick of having half my clean clothes sitting in a laundry basket.

I'm half planning to buy another Rapidograph pen. These are fairly expensive pens usually starting at $15 and more likely low $20's. But A.C. Moore has a 40% off one item coupon so I can get such a pen for around $12.

I also expect to buy a new LCD flat screen monitor on Monday. It goes for $280 on newegg or some site like that. It's a 19", 700 to 1 ratio, and some other crazy sounding stuff. Should be pretty cool. I've wanted an LCD flat screen for a while now.

And I think I may also buy some Halloween decorations. Halloween is the coolest of the holidays. I might spend around $20 on stuff.

So this big buying spree is going to chew up all my spending money and the paycheck I just earned. But I'm sick of spending all my money on bills so I want to splurge a little. The best part is, I can and not put myself in financial jeopardy. Sweet!

Okay, off to bed for a few zzz's! And yes, it's 8:35 am. I work nights. Leave me alone! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home