Friday, April 14, 2006

Well, ...crap.

Checked on-line the tracking of my comic. It's been rescheduled by UPS to arrive Tuesday the 18th instead of today.

:(

Had to work with Nazi Boy tonight. We had one of our guys change a mold (for making golf balls) and Nazi Boy immediately started making fun of the guy calling him a retard and stuff to another one of my co-workers. That co-worker didn't mention to Nazi Boy that he hates Nazi Boy. The co-worker being made fun of didn't hear anything and was none the wiser.

So another co-worker starts asking me about the 401k stuff because she's never been in one. So I'm telling her some stuff and Nazi Boy decides to grace us all with his boundless knowledge. Overall, he wasn't too bad tonight but he did make sure to drop in two hacks on me during the 401k conversation.

Nobody was sorry to see Nazi Boy go home.

Got hired by Top Flite. My official hire date is the 17th - Monday. That's when my new pay rate kicks in. Benefits start at the beginning of the following month (May). The orientation was quite boring as expected. But it was a neccesary evil. But one of my co-workers made it downright horrible. I don't know if he was overly tired or what. He's usually a little negative with his views but on Wednesday he was outright horrible. Everything was pretty much muttered under his breath for only us around him to hear but he wouldn't stop saying how Top Flite was treating us like shit, the company sucks, the benefits suck compared to the Army, blah, blah, blah. He did it through the whole 4 hour process. He even made sure we all knew that he walked out of a bar when they carded him. He's 27. Made his wife leave with him. She must've been happy because I think he said she was the one that wanted to go out.

I don't know. He just seems to find a confrontation with just about everybody. He hates the temp agency too. I haven't had any problems with them but according to him they got in his face, wanted to know his business, don't mail his paycheck out on time. While I still like the guy overall, I'm thinking he's his own worst enemy. He said he hates paperwork but that's pretty much been his whole career (including the Army) and what he plans on continuing in - paperwork. I don't know, I guess he's going to be fairly miserable in life if he keeps it up.

Looking forward to Easter. My mom's going to be making her usual awesome holiday meals. Now if I can just remember to bring Settlers of Cataan with me I'll have a great time.

Bleh. I'm really anxious to see the comic. Waiting til Tuesday really sucks.

Yikes! Already after 8AM. I need to get to sleep. Work's in less than 11 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home