Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Some of this, some of that

Phew, 3 12 hour work days in a row are done with.

Had the 'joy' of working with Nazi Boy today (last night really). This dude is an incredibly arrogant ass fuck. I've yet to here him saying anything good yet when I asked him he says he doesn't hate anybody. I had given him some ammo when we first met in that I had trouble opening a door. Yes, I said that correctly, a door. That was all he needed to decide I have the intelligence of a retard. Of course, I've discovered that he's incredibly quick to judge. When he complained that I was taking to long to change a gold ball mold he didn't ask that there were three of us changing various and that there was no rush. And that we had no molds to replace the one I was removing. Of course, he didn't pass judgement on himself when he got someone else to do his job for him and walked away for like 8 minutes. And then upon talking to my friend that replaced Nazi Boy, said friend said Nazi Boy kept leaving his station all night long. Gotta love hypocrites - they are such wonderful people. Also came to learn that Nazi Boy has about one friend at the factory. And that friend as generally known as a dirtbag. LOL!

We had this crazy test we have to take at work. I was one of two people to a 100% on it. I wrote a book for the 20 questions. I added a couple of quips too. A lot of people enjoyed reading it so that was cool.

No weird dreams lately. I've been sleeping well during my work days.

Heard a rumor at work I hope that comes true. Word has it the background checks are done and physicals and drug testing could happen next week. That would be sweet because that's all that's pretty much holding us up from getting hired. I feel bad though bcause my buddy is going back today (we got out at 7am) to bitch about being hired. Maybe he'll come back with good news.

Had the computer pick my fantasy baseball team. Haven't done fantasy baseball in about 10 years. The head to head style is new to me but it sounds very much like fanatsy football. Don't know if I'll do well because I'm not good with the details of baseball yet. In fantasy football I've won the only two years my friends and I have played.

Waiting on quotes to print up some copies of my comic. I guess I expected to much to have the quotes the same day. It's only been two owrking days and a weekend thrown in but I'm anxious to get some printed.

This weekend should have nice weather. Sweet!

End of line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home