Monday, March 20, 2006

wrestling things

So I'm watching WWE Raw at my buddy's tonight. I no longer have expanded cable so I haven't seen wrestling much since last year. It's a pretty good show overall in my opinion if for no other reason that lack of over-saturation.

Then come on the Divas. I have come to realize that there are two types of women wrestlers. The more prominent on the WWE is the I want the Playboy shoot wrestler. Pretty much, these women just seem to be there to get a photo layout in Playboy. Actually wrestling is totally secondary. Not neccessarily a bad thing and these women are gorgeous. But when they can't wrestle, it really shows. The crowd go almost dead silent and gets bored. The only thing they wait to cheer for is a lesbian act or some gratuitous T&A.

But then there are the ones that really can wrestle. For the most part, they don't get all that much respect and the crowd still dies down quite badly. But they can at least pull off some really cool moves. And they look hot doing it. I enjoying watching these women much more than just the T&A girls. I just feel bad for the wrestlers because as I said before, they don't get that much respect from the crowd.

And sometimes, they have to wrestle in high heels. I noticed in a impromptu fight two wrestler women fighthing each other and throwing wrestling manuvers while each wore boots with high stiletto heels. And they did a great job too. Well, maybe not, actually. One of the women was bleeding pretty badly from her nose. Her nose might have even been broken but I'm not sure.

So I have even a further respect for Mickey James and Trish Stratus. They look great and can bring the pain.


I may have upset my buddy's best friend's girlfriend. She moved in with the guys after she had a baby with my buddy's best friend. Before wrestling, we were watching Deal or No Deal. A somewhat entertaining game show I had not seen before. I actually don't watch that much TV these days. So this goofy Texan gets up and starts doing quite well for himself. They bring in his family who can tell him what to do. Can't recall if he listened to them but he still did fairly well. Then they brought out the guy's wife. Instantly this dude's whipped and does whatever his wife says. Even though he's the contestant she plays the game for him pretty much. She blows it. Totally. At first, when the guy has a ton of money he can win she's like 'keep going - we're here to have fun!' Well, she essentially lost money three tries in a row. She's no longer happy at all and convinces him - or really decides for him - to take what money's left before he - she really - lost it all. They still got something like $100,000 but he was up over $200,000 before she came out.

So the whole time I'm telling my buddy this woman's going to screw it up for this guy. And I said it again and again. I wasn't against women in general but just this lady. She ruined all this guy's momentum and like I said, essentially played the game for him after he was doing great on his own.

My buddy's best friend's girlfriend gets up, grabs the baby, and walks out. May have been just a simple walk with the baby through the halls of the complex. Then again, she was in slippers and a robe that barely covered her ass and it was like 9pm at night. I asked my buddy if he thought I offended her. He didn't really answer and didn't really care since he's not her biggest fan. But he did say she is essentially a feminist.

Whoops.

LOL!

Oh yeah, trademarking is expensive as all hell! Geez!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw the feminists! Or, don't, because they tend to be bad in bed.... ;-)

Anyhow, you called a spade and spade, and some people can't handle the truth. You weren't saying all women whip their men and screw things up for them; just this one.

I know women who have their men whipped, and it's my husband who gets pissy at me when I say, "His wife has total control of him." He thinks I must be exaggerating.

But I'd be pissed if some dumbass man or woman tried to control my responses to a game (or whatever) and, in doing so, lost me over $100,000.

I have more respect for people who think for themselves. Well, I suppose if you let someone think for you, you deserve what you get. And this man obviously has a pain-in-the-ass wife.

No big deal about your buddy's best friend's girlfriend. She's just got a different opinion. And opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got 'em.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Retro VGM Revival Hour said...

*slaps on sharpshooter*

9:10 PM  
Blogger DungeonMasterJim said...

Moonie! Didn't know you read this!

Welcome!

Thanks, Wendy, for the blog. :)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home