Thursday, March 16, 2006

More bizarre dreams

My sleeping habits are really weird because I work 12 hour shifts every 2 days.

So here we go, more weird dreams.

The easier one to remember had to do with alligators. I was living in a 2 floor house with a sexy roomate. For whatever reason, the pool was in the front of the house. Although the house was near no real roads and even 100 yards or so from the country road it was on.

So the sexy girl goes for a swim and one of us brings up alligators. Not sure how this came about. Anyways, there was one in the pool. Then the pool froze solid and the alligator was on top of the ice and partially buried in snow - thick heavy wet snow. So we cover up it's eyes. Then there's another on the pool. It takes off to a swamp area a little ways across the street from the house. Weird stuff. Allysa Milano of Charmed showed up for a sec and we were all always in swimming gear and the weather was warm and sunny. Despite the snow and ice in/on the pool. A gator did trying taking a bite or two here and there.

There was some more stuff with me at an alternate version of work. The area was set-up differently and I didn't know most of the workers.

The cooler dream was about wrestling.

I was up in Seattle or talking about it for some reason and trying to make it out to be some super violent place. Then whoever I was with, we went to a wrestling area or someplace to watch wrestling. It started out as sort of a barbwire match of 3 to 5 guys. Then seemed very much like the Royal Rumble where a new contestent would come out every so often.

Well, my 2nd all-time favorite wreslter Bob Backlund of WWF fame came out to wrestle. He was young but had left the WWF. (I don't know where my mind gets this stuff). So he starts wrestling. The other wreslters are all no-names either washed up or trying to make it in the business. Backlund is one of the stars of the league. Although I didn't feel he was the champ.

The ring kept changing. First it was sqaure, then octagon and I think back to a sqaure later. Around the ring changed a lot. Barbedwire, then a seemingly scaffolding that could make like a ramp to the ring by folding on an angle. And other stuff too.

Backlund was doing okay and I said I wanted him to win. And weird dudes starting coming out to the ring. A guy huge and looking like Juggernaut from the X-Men. And another dude in hugely bulky knight like armor with spikes sticking out of it. And these guys were like 7 and 8 feet tall each. And guys dressed like mosters started coming out. It was like some werid Japanese monster wreslting or something.

So that's when I wanted Backlund to win. He was doing okay before but nothing great. So he starts doing this crazy pin where he'd jump into a dude's arms and wrap his legs around one shoulder and his arms around the other shoulder. He'd then cause a sort of roll-up pin as the guys would lose balance, fall forward and roll over completely until their shoulders were pinned.

Backlund beat something like three huge guys this way. A few other manuvers and he pinned the other remaining schmucks to win the Battle Rumble and win the apparent vacant belt.

go Bob!

LOL!

There must be a glue factory near my house that I'm sniffing or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home