Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fun at work,...well, not really.

Yeah. Work was only okay tonight.

Nazi Boy was there again tonight. The dude LIVES there. I guess he's all about money. You can make quite a bit of money at Top Flite if you cxan suck up a lot of over-time. There's a ton of time to work on my crew because 2 guys left for days and another girl is leaving for days also. And we have 3 people in a different department because of a huge order. So that leaves something like 7 to 8 slots of over-time people per night we're on.

So things are okay until break where I sit at a long table where two of my friends are and Nazi Boy with one of his co-workers working OT. My buddy starts asking me some football questions about how i thing teams will do this season. So I'm talking to him and one of the OT joins in here and there. So Nazi Boy hops in. No biggie because it's a table discussion until he starts shit with me. He raises his voice at me over me contention about the New England Patriots not picking up a certain field goal kicker and with his tone accusses me of being ignorant. His statement was 'Don't you watch football?' but it was all in his tone that I supposedly knew nothing I was talking about. So the insults started being hurled back and forth pretty fast after that. I was getting sick of his praise for the kicker in question and said 'then go suck his dick then' and it was even more downhill from there with everything being on a personal level. Break ended soon thereafter and we muttered back and forth to one another. Somehow I said something to the effect of his girlfriend not being able to please so he dropped into the forever high school 'I did your mom' or something to that effect. We traded a fewm more similar jabs and then were in seperate corners for the rest of the night.

I did think about things on and off for the rest of the night. And for awhile shortly after the confrontation I was fairly agitated. What I do know is that so far, out of about 10 or 12 people, one person says Nazi Boy is a good guy, another says he's okay if you put him in his place the all the rest say he's an asshole.

My buddy that I was having the original discussion with kinda made my day at the end of the shift. He said I handled myself pretty well. And he liked the 'go suck his dick' comment I made. And he brought it up without me saying anything about it so that was cool. Earlier I had told two people about the incident looking for praise. Actually, I didn't really get the praise and kinda got blown off as they changed the subject back to about work! LOL! Although both have admitted before that Nazi Boy is a dick.

On the way out of work I passed Nazi Boy. I think he was standing at his car. My friend/co-worker was with him. The car seemed to be having problems. I think it was a flat from what other people said. I think it was Nazi Boy's car. I don't see him to be one to help someone else. My co-worker that was with him is into cars and does help people though.

It's almost 8 am as I write this and I have a crappy decision to make. Stay up all day or sleep for about 3 and 1/2 hours and run down to the comic store to see my friends. I'm still a bit anxious over the confrontation with Nazi Boy so I'm probably going to play Call od Duty 2 until 9am to blow off some steam.

Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate those kinds of co-workers. I once worked with a bitch who was so smug, so condescending... I wanted to punch her in the face. And you know how nice I am.

Well, don't let him give you any shit. Tell him his opinion doesn't matter and, if it did, you would have asked for it.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home