Monday, April 17, 2006

From great to shit

The weekend was quite enjoyable. Saw my friends on Saturday and hung with them for about 6 to 8 hours. Finished up the 1st season of The Sopranos and scored well playing Call of Duty 2.

Sunday was a terrific day too. More Call of Duty 2. I really enjoy this game. As I've said before, you just run around shooting the hell of out everybody and getting shot the hell out of too. Mindless video game violence is really fun! :)

Spent the bulk of the day with family at the parents. Terrific chow (Banana Cream Pie!) for Easter dinner followed by a game of Settlers of Cataan (winning always helps the enjoyment factor) followed by a couple of hours of The Great Dalmuti. Got to see my oldest brother who I haven't seen in about a month.

My fantasy baseball team rebounded during the weekend to win 7-3. Now I'm in 1st all by myself although I'm only one game ahead of 2nd place and it's a long season.

Monday? Not all that bad until I tried to write. I felt inspired and opened Microsoft Word. Typed for about fifteen minutes and went to save what I had as a precaution. So the fucking program crashes and I lost everything. For whatever the fuck reason, MicroFuckingSoft Word loves to lock up when I try and save. I haven't used the program for several months and forgot this. So the work I just typed up is totally lost. I'm so fucking pissed off I have no desire to try and write it back down. Why bother. The fucking shit fuck program will just lock again and I'll lose everything AGAIN.

And for whatever reason, I constantly get 'connection refused' at several different websites that I frequent. MySpace is one. It's such a disaster going there that I quit the fucking thing. And it's usually an effort just to connect to see my friends' blogs.

And now Yahoo Fantasy Baseball pulls this shit too. I rarely have an issue with Yahoo Mail but I usually have to spend a minimum of 10 minutes and about 10 tries to access my team to make the daily changes. I just get the same message again and again - 'connection refused'.

Clean out cache memory, empty cookies, you name. No better luck. What the fuck?

So yeah, right now, I'm fucking pissed. Can't you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home