Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween & dreams

Blog103106

Today is Halloween the coolest of the holidays. Christmas is my favorite though. Unfortunately, I have no parties to go to and no real fun in celebrating the holiday. Sigh.

Found a weird 3-D chat room instant messenger through a comic book board. Ypu sign up and pick an avatar. You can dress them, change the room they’re in, and do all sorts of almost live action role-playing with them. I guess if you pay money you can get ‘adult’ access.

One of my fantasy teams got crushed. That team is 4-4. I finally won a game in the league I really want to win. That team is 3-5. Haven’t bothered to check my work league. I’m pretty sure I lost in that one though.

Tough night of Magic the Gathering last night. I made three new decks and was trying them out. Despite my decks being 1/3 mana, I managed to shuffle the decks so that I got mana screwed. What this means is that I had no power to cast spells. That really sucks because you just sit around and get beat on by the other players. In two different games I was discarding spells needing 4 colorless mana on turn 3 or 4 or even later because I was that screwed. So it was a frustrating night.

Woke up with another headache again. I wonder if this is because my room is so dry. I’ve been waking up a lot lately because my mouth is so dry that my tongue is literally totally dry. So today I’m going to dip into my cash reserves and drop so money on a second humidifier – this one for my bedroom.

My lawn neighbor is out doing his leaves again. I hate doing the leaves. The guy just did them last week and his lawn is covered again. Same with two of my other neighbors that cleaned their lawns. It seems like such a waste of time to rake/clean up leaves. Despite all their work, our lawns look the same. LOL!

Sara is back on-line. Woo-Hoo! I love her blog and look forward to reading it. Crazy Wiccans being busy this time of year instead of entertaining me with their blogs. : P

Crazy dreams this morning. Probably resulting from my trouble breathing.

Writing this all out of order.

My house was in a different location and was a different house. I was staying at my parents because of bad weather or something and when I got back to my house a tree had fallen on it. The damage was quite significant with the roof collapsed leaving the living room and other parts of the house exposed to the sky. I was worried about people stealing my stuff so I locked the front door as I left. LOL!

For some reason I was riding a motorcycle. It was a slick streetbike made by Honda. But it was snowing pretty heavily. So I was trying to ride in something like 3 or 4 inches of snow. Progress was slow. And it was warm I think. I drove along Boston road watching people being stuck, shoveling and other snow related stuff. Lot os people were walking along the streets and stuff too. I passed this one house that had a bunch of people dressed up like stormtroopers from Star Wars. Two were shoveling and then like 4 more were milling around a small pond just off the road in a gulley. But their armor was different. It was more sleek more modern. Their helmets had long face shields of reflective black. On the idea of the shaded face shields that some football players underneath their helmets.

I got to the point were I had to walk. This was near Old Boston Road. I started to follow these two kids climb over some rough cliffs to get to the Eastfield Mall but I couldn’t do it. So I took the road instead which was full of people. It was Christmas Day and I was going to the movies. I don’t recall what movie it was but it was about devil worship and cults and was a horror movie. My brother Greg was going with his friend too. We got in and sat down and the theater was about ½ full and people were still coming in. I found a jacket that I thought was my brother’s and he thought so too. The guy sitting on it gave it to us but after inspection we found it wasn’t my brother’s so we gave it back. I moved to a seat closer to the screen and that’s when I found out the movie was about cults and the devil and stuff.

There are tons of little details I tried to remember after waking up but I’ve since forgotten them as of this writing some 90 minutes later. L I just know most of my family was in the dreams at least for a few shots and that my house was on Bartlett Avenue in my hometown.

I told my parents I would move more wood for them today and my mom needs me to pick up some donuts since it’s a Halloween tradition. Plus I need my humidifier so I gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home