Thursday, May 04, 2006

How the hell can I have no time?!?!?!?!

Well, it goes something like this:

56 hour work week.

Desire to see parents.

Friends wanting together on back to back nights.

Driving around the local city only to find out I only needed to go to my town hall that's 10 minutes away instead. :(

Guess I should be happy I've got so much going on but it is extremely tiring.

Got a big comic bill out of the way. Soon comes a large but not as large second bill - paying for a website. I think that should be the beginning or so of next month. Mortgages come first.

I want to plant some raspberry bushes in my backyard. I love raspberries! Both regular and golden. Probably wouldn't see much of a crop this year but who knows.

Lousy dreams this past week or so. I dreamt two different family members had died. :( Sometimes my dreams come true. These two times, I really hope they don't.

The thing I forgot a couple of posts ago was that I was giving a nickname at work. Jimmy No Good. I rather like it. :) I hope it sticks.

There's another dickish guy at work. Big surprise his best friend is Nazi Boy. A lot of people think this second guy is a dirt bag. You can usually tell right away because the first time they met you, they give you shit. And it's not joking around either, it's 'let me embarrass the new guy so I can look cool' type shit. So that's what this guy pulled. I also noticed he's one of those jerks that'll bring up total bullshit and accusations about other workers and shifts in meetings with management but he nor his own crew never do anything wrong. He also has apparently admitted to several people that he believes he was kidnapped by aliens. I'm not sure if he has a birth defect in his walk or someting but he walks like he gets an anal probe from said aliens every night.

I did have to laugh at him. I got stuck the other night being a 'circle tech'. Means I check on people's molds and replace them as needed. Well, Dirtbag was working with Nazi Boy and Nazi Boy and I don't get along - talking fist fight level not getting along - so I never went over to their molding banks the whole night. As in 12 hours. However, there is a second circle tech and he apparently never went over. So when I finally went over to check on end of the night paper work Dirtbag starts his bitching. He had somewhat off a point but his way of starting things off was to spray my back with a constant flow of air from an airgun. I knew he was starting his shit so I just said it felt good. That's when he brought up nobody coming over to check on molds. Of course, he didn't bring up the fact that he had zero downtime. Downtime is most often caused by bad molds. So he had no bad molds. He also has two legs and a mouth. And when he started his little rant I simply mentioned that nobody reported any problems to me or the other tech. As in, he could've come and gotten us if there had been a problem during the night. But of course, in his opinion us circle techs were all at fault.

So, while it's disappointing that there are some people at work that I just don't get along with, I am happy to say that it's only two people. And those two people are generally not well liked to start with. Gee, I wonder why? :)

Don't mind me, I'm just very tired and working on very little sleep as I write this. The day was actually pretty good today and the weather by my standards - low to mid 70 degreees and sunny - was about my ideal version of weather.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home