Friday, April 28, 2006

"...Collect $200 if you pass Go."

Got my first paycheck from Top Flite yesterday. I was quite happy with the results. Seems they also threw in 12 hours of holiday pay since I was hired on a contract holiday. Where I'm not sure is if this extra 12 hours bumped me into a new tax bracket and took a good chunk of that money. I found at my old job that if I worked 10 hours of OT I would get a sizeable amount of that money. But if I worked 11 to 18 hours OT it would only result me taking home about $6 of the $21 an hour I earned.

In any event, the increase in pay overall helps me pay off the trademarking process that much faster.

Weird dreams today. One Iwas back in school, maybe high school while also working at my current job. It was a story-telling class where we would lok at a very well drawn, colorful picture and have to come up with a story and background info on the spot. I kept falling asleep and getting called on for it until I finally blew up at the teacher and walked out. Weird stuff. The book full of pictures though was really awesome. Really colorful and terrificly painted pictures.

There was something else minor I was going to write but I forgot. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Received my comp issues. Very pleased. Only complaint - I liked your original cover art. But, all in all, it's great to have the one plot covered in a two-issue "edition".

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home