Monday, February 05, 2007

My comic interview at Sequentialtart.com

Blog 020507

My first interview for The Necropolis Chronicles is up at Squentialtart.com. Here’s the link:
http://www.sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=412

and the link for the Squentialtart.com

http://www.sequentialtart.com/home.php

I’m on the front page with the likes of Mike Bullock, Neil Kleid, and Steve Leialoha! Sweet! Thanks for the interview Corrina!

I’m about halfway done with the pencils for issue 3. I was working on the pencils just yesterday.

Today I’ve been running around and doing various things that I can’t keep putting off like paying bills. I did send out more info on the comic for what should hopefully build into a review of the comic and maybe another interview. So slowly but surely the comic is getting some exposure.

Today was clean the bathroom somewhat, loads of laundry, pay bills, change bed sheets, a quick trip to the credit union and post office. I got a little brain dead and forgot to do my grocery shopping but that can wait. I also need to go back to bed for 3 or 4 hours so I can stay awake at work tonight.

I saw my favorite credit union clerk. She looked a little bit like hell today. Maybe she partied over Super Bowl weekend. She had a pink sweater and patchwork pants that made her look like she just got out of bed or something. She’s still cute though. I was helped by both her and a cashier I hadn’t seen before. I haven’t seen the super slow guy clerk there lately. I’m wondering if they fired him. He sucked as a clerk in any event.

Went to my buddy’s place last night for the Super Bowl. I really need to learn to reverse the way I go home from his place. I drive through the city to get to his place because I know it by memory. It takes 25 minutes maybe more in heavy traffic. People were driving insane last night and I was regularly passed even though I was doing 40 mph. I take a different route home and it only takes me 15 minutes to get home. The problem is, I don’t know the street names or area very well when I go home. It’s just left, right at the lights, right at the lights, hit highway. Sounds easy but not knowing street names kills my chances of reversing it.

Big surprise, we ordered pizza. I had woken up at roughly 6pm and had to hustle over. I missed the opening kick off which went for a touchdown. Sigh. I didn’t stop for the ice cream I use to bring with me and that was noticed too. Sigh. I had a decent time. The game was entertaining for the most part. I was vaguely rooting for the Bears because I didn’t want the Colts to win the big game. As a Patriots fan, it’s a lot of fun to hold it over the Colts fans that their team always lost the big game when it mattered. Now I’ve lost that bit of teasing/taunting. Oh well. Peyton’s a great QB and seems like a decent guy in real life and the Colts are exciting to watch. The Colts earned it though if for no other reason than beating K.C, Baltimore (super nasty defensive team) and New England (their person nemesis) in the play-off’s.

With football now over I have a dead period for watching sports until Major League Baseball starts. I skip the preseason stuff and only do the regular season. I’ll be doing another fantasy baseball league again this league. My fantasy team lost in my league’s World Series last year. Not a bad return after something like 8 to 10 years of not doing fantasy baseball.

I finished my second Anita Blake Vampire Hunter book. This one was Circus of the Damned. It was book 5 in the series I believe. I rather enjoyed it. The ending seemed a little quick and a bit unsatisfactory as we didn’t see much happen between two major supporting characters that the story was built around. I’ll probably buy some more. It sort of depends on how lazy I get and if I’ve run my need to read out of my system. I still have around 200 pages to go in The Physics of Super-Heroes. Unfortunately, while interesting, it’s not as fun as Anita Blake.

No weird dreams last night. Maybe later today.

Okay, I’m done here.

1 Comments:

Blogger DungeonMasterJim said...

Good grief, where's Sara when I need her?

If by chance you read this Sara, I've gotten how to edit comments. Help me out, will ya?

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home