Thursday, January 25, 2007

Goddamn it, not again.

Just when I was feeling secure in financial matters I got word at the start of work yesterday that there are layoff's again and I'm done after this coming Sunday night.

There may be some options of bumping temps or non-union workers out of their jobs and taking their place (which makes me feel like dirt) and that might be my only way of staying with the company. There is also a feeling that most people laid off this time aren't coming back. They said they would have some more information for us on our return workday of this coming Saturday.

If taking someone else's job doesn't come to pass, my benefits end at the end of Janurary, no 401k, and no nice paychecks.

Fuck.

I'm feeling fairly miserable right now.

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home