Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weird Dreams and a bit of a downer

Two weird dreams lately.

One had me driving around a rural area of lush green hills. Drove up a back mountain road and wandered around some private property apparently owned by big business. Hid from heavy construction equipment in use and then a car with two college aged girls and then found my way into some sort of factory or something. Saw three people there I use to know: two former co-workers from Toys R Us and this kid from middle school. They were employees looking to punch out and go home. I was trying to escape now stuck in the place. I set off some sort of alarm because I didn't punch out before trying to exit a door. Don't remember much else.

The other had to do with my internet friend Sara. Apparently I was driving through some local area (the green brisge by Monsanto hill Route 141) on either a motorcycle or bicycle. I decided to drive to Sara's place. In reality she lives somewhere in Illinois and I live in Massachusetts. In the dream she either lived or moved to Connecticutt. I also knew where she lives in the dream and I don't in real life. There were some young kids, maybe 8 to 10 years old in the street on bicycles and we either raced around or they chased me around until I finally stopped at Sara's 2 or 3 story house and entered. I can only remember really one or two rooms. I think it was stairs up into a sort of dining room or miscellaneous room. I followed some girl that was one of Sara's lesbian lovers into a living room. This room was rather clasutophobic with two or three HUGE chairs that were more like beds. And I think there may have been a bed or two also. And then there was a small gaming table about the size and shape of a bench with a chess/checkers boards laminated into it. I saw Sara for a second and she headed off somewhere. In this living room where two older guys. I think one was her step-dad and another a friend of his. They seemed fairly bed-ridden staying in the room a lot to play games or watch TV. The living room led to a small kitchen where I think Sara went and then there was some young guy there. Don't know who he was. And connected to the kitchen and connected to the living room making a sort of circular three room pattern was another dining room. On a messy table were tons of gaming figures. Something similar to the Heroclix game but a little larger I think. They also had an armorie there filled with the figures. They all belonged to the two men and Sara said something about not using her's anymore. Apparently I either played this game or at least wanted the figures and two guys in the living room started talking about trading figures with me. There was some other stuff in the dream but I forgot it.

The downer stuff. I would like a Bengal Cat kitten with marble pattern. Here's the problem. They run $600 to start and go up from there. I've never paid for a cat in my life. So this is a huge adjustment for me. Everytime I think I want to buy one I stop and go 'but's it's $600+ (usually higher!)!'. At this time I don't expect to buy one. But you never know. Then again, there's no over-time at work. But they do seem really neat. But I could buy so many other more needed things,...etc.

Meh, Can't buy one for now. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home