Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pissed at myself

So I'm home from work and winding down with some games of Call of Duty 2 on-line. I'm playing capture the flag with about 40 other people, 20 per side. I have a 98 ping which is pretty good conisdering most others are 150+ or a lot more. The leading killer has a 218 ping which is suppose to be bad. But I'm getting killed left and right by everybody and his brother.

Finally, we're playing a game with 1:17 seconds left and each side has captured the other's flag and running with it because you can't score without your own flag at it's base. I see my teammate with the opponent's flag get attacked so I run in and gun butt. And I got MY TEAMMATE. And I get killed immediately. Thus handing their flag back to them and they score the tying point because they have our flag already. Sigh. The game ends in a tie. We had the win and I handed it to the bad guys. I quit playing because of embarrassment.

Off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home