Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogging to blog

Blog 111706

What a week!

Well, not really. It was fairly standard.

Fantasy Football on Sunday was a disaster. I lost all three games. But then on Wednesday, scoring was changed because I guess the NFL changed some stats and I won a game after all. I lost in Dwain’s league though and that really stunk. Out of 10 teams I scored higher than 7 other teams. What sucked was that I played the 2nd highest scoring team of the week. Sigh. Watching the Bear vs Giants was frustrating. The Giants really sucked and things fell into place perfectly for my fantasy opponent. His team scored 4 touch downs that game and then his team got a garbage TD on Monday. A garbage TD is one scored at the end of the game with the game almost already certainly decided. And thus, I lost in Dwain’s league. I think I need to win every remaining game to make the play-off’s there. In Bob’s league that should go down to the end. I’m 6-4 there and in 5th place. Top four teams make the play-off’s.

Work wore me out for some reason this week. I only did two days but I’m still dragging even on my second day off. I’m wondering if I have arthritis in my knees. They were quite sore after even the first day of work. While the weather has been warm – in the 60’s! – there has been some rain. So who knows.

I finished The Necropolis Chronicles Companion Guidebook and sent it off to Ka-Blam only to find some errors after I thought I had done a decent job checking for errors. So today I fixed the pages and will mail the new files tomorrow.

Still heavily involved with IMVU 3-d chat. It’s still got some decent gloss to it. Of course, working 24 hours in 48 hours cramps going on-line.

My friends thought I was pissy today. The new Heroclix set came out. I haven’t been big on the game since I bought a brick – about $100 – and didn’t get a single unique. Normally you get at least 4 sometimes as many as 6. Well, the clix I actually wanted was late – again. So I said to hell with that and used that money on this new clix set. There are 4 figures per box and I think I got 6 boxes. I got 1 unique, 2 reds, 1 blue and the rest yellow rookie cards. I wasn’t happy. I almost threw them all out right then and there. So yeah, I’m pretty much done buying Heroclix. I have plenty of figures to play with already. If I buy more, it’ll be single characters and almost exclusively X-Men.

Wow, this is really boring blog. I’ll end it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home