Tuesday, November 21, 2006

7 days off

Whew, done with 3 12-hour days. Always a tough schedule but the pay is quite nice.

I snuck in some character drawing at work. One sketch I doubt I'll be using. Drew some characters of Sara's. I usually only draw for myself because my time is somewhat limited but every now and then I like to draw from other people's ideas to give me a different challenge.

I am off for 7 days. I get Thanksgiving off and the Friday after as paid holidays. Since those fall on my work days because of my crazy schedule I don't go back to work until next Tuesday at 7pm. And I get paid so I don't lose any money in the deal. Sweet!

But I expect the week to pass quickly. I need to sleep some today. Wednesday is get my paycheck and running around helping mom with Thanksgiving dinner. Thursday is Thanksgiving. Friday is unknown. I hit up some of the door buster early (as in 6am) sales. I may do it again this year. Saturday I'm hoping is Magic at my buddy's place and Heroclix at the local store. Sunday is football. Monday will be recovery from the week. LOL!

I squeaked out a victory in my favorite football league after leaving a huge 29 points on my bench! I got totally blown out in the other 2 leagues. In the other league that I care about I lost my awesome QB for the year when Donovan McNabb hurt his leg in real life. It's a big blow to my team since he was having the second best fantasy year of all the QB's.

Okay, I'm tired and quite done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home