Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Treading water

Blog 011508

I’m a little depressed right now. My best internet friend girlfriend’s found the corpse of a person that hung themselves. Internet friend’s girlfriend is having a tough go of it since. I can’t stop thinking about it. I keep picturing the girlfriend coming around a corner and seeing that horrible image. I wish her the best. I get really mad when people commit suicide. I get even more mad when those that do inflict emotional damage on the people that are left behind.

My sleep is all screwed up again. I’m managing 6 to 7 and a ½ hours a day but it’s restless. I rarely feel rested when I get up. In back to back days I got to sleep after twelve noon and then 1 pm. Ugh. I like to be asleep by 10:30am. So I have to try and sleep later into the night which really sucks. I get up and have maybe an hour or so of free time before work.

I finished two of my Christmas present books. One was the first Harry Potter book and the other was an Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novel. Both were pretty good although the ending to Anita Blake was lukewarm. I want to start reading my other books but having just read over 680+ pages has left me less than willing to commit to another 320+ page book so quickly. I do have a stack of unread comics though.

Stunning upset to me in football. The Chargers beat the Colts. And the top three players for the Chargers are injured. They may play but shouldn’t be 100%. The New England Patriots have almost no reason not to win and advance to the Super Bowl.

Not a whole lot to write about. I keep working to earn money towards hopefully going to DragonCon later this year and rebuild my savings account. Still, it only feels like I’m treading water despite working 20 days straight. With February being so short and a heating bill that’s over two hundred dollars there’s pretty much no money for me in either January or February. So March is when I’m eyeing as a time to earn money to save for things. At least I should be getting a $100 bonus from work soon that I plan to spend on me instead of bills.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That is so horrible; I feel for your friend's girlfriend.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home