Thursday, November 13, 2008

More brotherly hate

I wrote a big thing about really disliking one of my brothers right now. I erased it. I don't hate my brother. I don't even dislike him. But I am so furious with frustration because of him that right now I don't like him much. And the situation won't change for at least two months and has been going on for over 2 months. I'm not sure what state of mind I'll be in. I'm mad every day over it. IF it finally changes around Feb 2009 I really don't what state of mind I'll be in. I haven't been happy in quite some time now and I fear it's consuming both my soul and my bodily health. And my brother just doesn't get it. He really doesn't it. I doubt I will ever help him again to the level I am now.

I don't know when I'll be happy again. I have no faith in my brother to rectify the situation and that leads me to have no hope and to slide into depression. I rarely leave my bedroom anymore outside of going to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

If you get that frustrated and need a break, come here. I have an extra bed.

And cookies.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home