Sunday, March 27, 2005

3rd entry

So! What's new for Jaina this week? Well, absolutely nothing!

Yeah, bummer, I know. Actually, the art production is moving along nicely and I like what I've seen of it.

The first error of the book? Well, it seems Comixpress does 24 page books including the covers. So! The brilliant genius that I am I wrote a 22 page story! Hmmn, now that I think of it I skipped a page in the book. Jenn caught it really. So I feel kinda stupid. But! I was able to add in something that may be cool. I was able to tap into Sara and Tori's skills to add an extra voice to Jaina in the form of poetry.

So thinking my problem solved I realized I didn't just want to throw the poems on the page with nothing to explain what's going on. Hmmn,...what to do, what to do? Aha! Jaina has a 'blog'. Feeling quite proud I sat back and smiled in my perfection. Then I realized I had to layout the blog page! Somehow I always seem to make more work for myself! LOL. Wait, why am I laughing at that?

So anyways, I solved the problem of the missing page from the 22 page script. But now I have to solve the extra 2 pages with out making it look like filler. And I don't want it to be filler either because that just sucks. I'll come up with something. I seem to work better with a little pressure on me anyways.

So there you have it, James 'the Genius' can really be James 'the idiotic fool'.

And with that, I hope you have a good day.

Jim - who fell asleep during his root canal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home