Saturday, March 19, 2005

The 2nd entry

So, what's in-store for Jaina?

There's a comic con in New York, Big Apple I think it's called. I hope to shop the comic around there for a publisher to pick-up. Eric Larsen is scheduled to be there so he's my main target. The con is April 2nd and 3rd.

The second issue is fully sketched out and the detailed pencils are well under way. Issue 1 is over 90% complete. I played hooky last weekend by going to Conncon so I didn't finish the book yet. The inside front cover needs a little work and the poem page needs to be done. I should be able to finish the first issue entirely tomorrow.

Not sure how big they'll go over but I'll probably have a few coffee mugs made up with either the Necropolis Chronicles logo and some with pic's of Jaina and crew. My brother has a decent little side business of making specialty coffee mugs so I can get a good deal from him.

I should be able to upload some pics of Jaina and crew to make the blog a little more interesting visually. I finally got a modem so I'll be able to upload to my AOL space and link them to here. Currently, I use AOL remotely and can't access the uploading space even though I have a cable modem.

That's it for now,
Jim (Jaina creator)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home