Saturday, March 05, 2005

The first post

Hello readers and those just passing by!

Here resides things about The Necropolis Chronicles the comic book I created.

Okay, so what the heck is The Necropolis Chronicles? It's an (hopefully) on-going series of comic books focusing on life in a private school for teenagers. The main protagonist is named Jaina (pronounced Jay-na). She's a spunky kid who's life is somewhat of a mystery. She's not sure how she arrived at the school except that she was picked in a out reach program. Considering she's a goth-girl thrown headlong into a private educational institution complete with suit tops and plaid skirts, it's an uncanny match. But there's so much more that Jaina doesn't realize it. There is a reason she is there and it is no accident. And others are aware of her special talent even if she is not.

Interested? Hopefully. I'll make sure to post when the book becomes avaliable for purchase.

That's all for now!

4 Comments:

Blogger XSaraXPoeX said...

WooHoo! I'm ready and waiting for this.

~Sara<3

10:17 PM  
Blogger Matt Spatola said...

Well that's very interesting...my daughter's name is JAINA and here I thought I had made it up!! She's three and before she came my wife and I just kinda came up with it!! And now she's starring in your book!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger DungeonMasterJim said...

Hi Matt,

I sorta borrowed the name from a girl I went to high school with. I always thought that it was a neat name.

Turns out my friend named his daughter Jaina. He took from Star Wars because I guess in the books Han and Leia's daughter is named Jaina.

And he and I never knew we were eacg using the name until it happened to come up in random conversation that I was making a comic.

Jim

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you've GOT to update this!!!!!

Wendy

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home