Monday, November 04, 2013

Holy crap! I have blogged since 2012! Well, I'm still around. I'm still, although very slowly, drawing & creating The Necropolis Chronicles. My problem is that I have a lot of hobbies. I do fantasy baseball and fantasy football. If I am not careful I can easily spend over 45 minutes agonizing over player moves and who should play and who should sit. I also run Pathfinder every other Sunday. Pathfinder is Dungeons & Dragons. Pathfinder uses the open game license of D&D 3.5 to use the D&D rules but they've created their own rule books and such. Anyways, it can gobble up a lot of time. Then I also draw and write my super-hero comic. So when I create comics I kinda of bounce between the two drawing a couple of pages for one and then dropping the other for a few weeks.

I can say that I've recently gone to a new shift at my job. I am no longer working nights. Add in the fact that we have split days off it ended up I never had a full day off working nights. Now I work late morning to early evening and I feel more alive even though I still stay up pretty late at night.

So Jania is not dead. I have not given up on the comic. Drunkduck was down last time I checked although that was some time ago. For those interested in following my art it can always be found here:
http://dungeonmasterjim.deviantart.com/
The tough part is that the pages for comics are not easily read there as the comics just sit in a folder instead of a nice little page turner like Drunkduck.

If people were following The Necropolis Chronicles there should be some new pages to the comic there not on Drunkduck. There might be the occasional spoiler for the comic as I sometimes post pages in progress.

Things are going well for me. This year has been my best year in quiet some time highlighted by seeing my favorite singer in concert for the first time in 25 years. Robert Plant, former lead singer of Led Zeppelin, my all-time favorite music group, still kicks ass! And then I saw Nine Inch Nails a month after Plant and they were awesome as well. So lots of good things all around for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home